Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ashley Goes To Zambia


Today, we are introducing the newest part of wandering hearts. Ashley has written for the blog before but we are making it official that this will now be a shared space between two sisters. We hope that you click "follow" and join along her summer adventures! 


Hello blogger world!

I’m the middle sister and the newbie to the blog scene. In just TWO short days I will be packing my bags and heading to AFRICA! I will be staying at New Day orphanage in Choma, Zambia for about 5 weeks. I will be using this blog to document some of my adventures to share with friends and family. As the hour of departure quickly approaches, I am filled with so many mixed emotions. Sadness, excitement, fear, anticipation all come in waves as I think of leaving home for more than 30 days to adventure across the world away from those I love. 

I just have to remember that I am going to share the love of Jesus with those who may have never heard it before. I am on a purpose filled trip and I know that He is always with me. It’s time to put on the full armor of God and head out into the battlefield. 

But first…I need to finish packing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...