Friday, August 15, 2014

A Beary Crazy Adventure


The cheesy title, I can hardly stand to leave it up there!
Weekend update Wait, it's Friday night already? Time these days seems to be a never-ending stream of weekends {I almost hate to say that knowing school is a week away!}
 Sunday morning, we loaded {multiple} cars up and headed to Knoxville to move Ashley into the BCM - where she will be living for her junior year. The trek up was beautiful as usual - the drive becomes so wonderful as Tennessee turns from flat to rolling hills to mountains. I brought my camera on the trip and somehow it remained in my little duffle bag until the last night, so excuse the plethora of iPhone pictures! 


Baby M was such a trooper and even though she cannot seem to sleep in hotel rooms, she caught some good naps here and there! 



 I always love getting to have an evening drive through Cade's Cove. Ususally, we don't see much - just enjoy the mountains and sweet time with family. Tuesday night, the weather was incredible and we saw SEVEN bears! I was so impressed and in awe of the incredible majesty and beauty of these large creatures especially since I have never seen one in the wild! It was a great end to a quick trip in East Tennessee.

 Ash, we miss you already but can't wait to hear about your incredible year! 



Happy Friday Night & Happy Weekend Lovin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...