Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Weekend Recap 10.1.13

Every week, Monday sneaks up before I even know it! With Mondays and Fridays off this semester, I can't keep track of where I am or what day it is. So I skipped Monday and went straight to Tuesday for a weekend recap. 

This weekend, we made a little visit to Knoxville to visit the little sister. I haven't seen her in SIX weeks and I have definitely decided that we will never let that amount of time go by again without seeing one another (at least while we live in the same state!) 

It's always good to spend time with my family. I may be slightly obsessed with each one of them! 

And of course, HAPPY OCTOBER! Tomorrow, do something pumpkin related and pretend that it's not still shorts weather. I could only dream that I could wake up for this test tomorrow and put on a sweater or something warm of any kind without dying of humid heat exhaustion. Yoga pants it will have to be, darn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...