Wednesday, April 17, 2013

40 day challenge

Cry in My Heart by Starfield on Grooveshark


I have decided to take part in a challenge with many others in the blogging world. Over the next 40 days, I will be seeking Jesus in a new way. My quiet moments with the Lord will be refreshed. Laying aside social media, I hope to lose all distractions as I focus on growing closer and learning more about my Savior. 

This semester has drained me mentally. My spiritual life took a bit of a hit too and I need some recovery as we head into summer. I know God will use this time. I have so many distractions every day that I rarely take time to sit down, be still and listen. 

I would love for you to join me in this journey, it runs April 16-May 26th {but you are never too late!}
You can sign up HERE for daily encouragement from the ladies at Overcome The Lie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...