Friday, March 15, 2013

San Francisco {day 2} & Friday Letters

Friday Letters {my first}:

Dear San Fran, thank you for a day full of adventure! The weather was incredible and we finally got to see the Golden Gate Bridge without fog {success}! Your city is incredible but I'm starting to find more and more reasons why I love the south {since when do you have to pay 10cents for a bag at Macy's?!} Dear dad, you are incredible. No seriously, what other man would keep a week old baby, work & let his helpers jet off to roam the country?! Like I said, incredible. These memories I will never forget. Dear sweet readers, thank you for stopping by and sticking with me! I love input from {new} friends and family.

The verse of the day is just too good for me not to share with you, enjoy!

"The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will exult over you with loud singing." Zephaniah 3:17

Rejoice in the Lord's mighty presence!


Photobucket




China Town

Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Company
A hidden treasure, for sure!
Lombard-The curviest street in America!






The Painted Ladies


It was freezing & WINDY!


The doors were so unique & beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...