Thursday, March 14, 2013

San Francisco: Photos {day 1}

See ya later TN, I'm moving to California! Nah, I guess I'll stick it out in my southern homeland for now {but for real, Memphis needs to step up its game}. If you have never been to San Francisco, you should seriously consider a visit - this place is beautiful! I have never visited a city with more character and personality. The houses, the people and the scenery are so full of life; Its completely refreshing {and great for people watching}. We have already started to make our way around the city with ease and the public transportation is a breeze to use. We are enjoying this city by the bay - cant wait for more tomorrow!

Happy Thursday {on the West coast}!!








Bay Bridge on our night tour







Piet 39
It's the Golden Gate Bridge, don't you see it?!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...