Monday, March 25, 2013

She's Baaaack!

My long lost little sister has finally returned to the 'ville for spring break! {Hallelujah}
A little intro to my main girl, Ashley {future guest blogger}
She is a freshman at the University of Tennessee Knoxville; 19 & way too smart for her own good! Her major is microbiology with hopes to head to medical school. {like I said, too smart} Ashley dreams BIG and inspires me daily! She is bilingual, with a minor in spanish and has a love for all things South American. 

Ashley has plans to visit Zambia summer 2014, and I can't wait for her to experience all that the Lord is doing in that small African country. Ash is a great person to ask for advice, she is wise beyond her years and thinks through things like a champ. My girl is a choco-holic, sweet tea lovin', woman of God.


My relationship with my Ash is a sisterly love that is irreplaceable. We fight, we get on each others nerves, but at the end of the day she is my best friend & I know she's always got my back. I can't wait for you to see her heart!

CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR ASHLEY'S GUEST POST - TRUST ME, YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...